Katherine Heigl got a very beautiful engagement ring. The ring is made of diamond. A pear-shaped diamond is flanked by surrounding pave-cut stones in this piece designed by Ryan Ryan Jewelry.
Heigl was given a pear shaped diamond flanked by pave diamonds. A Ryan Ryan design, this ring has sentimental value. Half of the platinum band is from her mother’s own engagement ring. The couple was married December 2007 in Park City, UT. It was a very wedding ceremony.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elegant and Exotic 14k White Gold Diamond Wedding Bands
- The Five Popular Diamond Engagement Rings
- The Ten Most Popular Wedding Rings Models
- Choosing the Wedding Ring for the Groom
- Choose the Wedding Rings Reflecting Your Style, Taste, and Personality