Last updated on June 9th, 2017 at 01:34 pm
Mexico honeymoon destinations
Most Wanted Honeymoon Destinations
If you are looking honeymoon destination ideas and having a hard time deciding where to go on your honeymoon then you are not alone. Preparing a wedding adds plenty of stress to your life and trying to plan your honeymoon around all the other things you have going on can be difficult. If you are now uncertain of where you and your future spouse would like to go, here are the top ten honeymoon destinations for those living in the United States.
1. Hawaii – A Hawaiian honeymoon is one of the most beloved and romantic destinations for those who are newlywed. Maui is normally the island of choice with its lush tropical hillsides, long white sand beaches, cloud covered mountains, and world class accommodations that cater to newlyweds. It is really a honeymoon that will create a lifetime of memories.
2. Mexico – A Mexican honeymoon is a great choice as a destination. There are a number of world class resorts to choose from with a large majority of them being all inclusive. The people are warm and friendly and if you’re on a budget you can’t beat the prices. Plus it is easy to get there with many daily flights to choose from.
the Caribbean honeymoon destinations
3. The Caribbean – A trip to a Caribbean island, or multiple islands if you choose a honeymoon cruise, is a truly romantic experience. The great thing about a Caribbean honeymoon is the sheer number of islands you can choose from, each with its own distinct cultural attractions.
4. Florida – The sunshine state has a little something for everyone. From long stretches of sandy beaches, to the night life of big cities and everything in between a Florida honeymoon is a truly memorable experience. Even Walt Disney World in Orlando has packages for the more adventurous honeymooners.
5. Key West – Technically this secluded little island is in the state of Florida but it deserves a mention all its own. With Anti-bellum homes that have been turned into cozy bed and breakfasts and its New Orleans atmosphere Key West is a well kept honeymoon destination secret.
6. Las Vegas – There is nothing pretty like a honeymoon in Sin City. With many world class hotels to choose from your every want and whim will be catered to. And no matter the time of day or night there is always something to do, whether it’s eating at a five star restaurant, seeing a show on the strip, dancing the night away, or relaxing pool side.
California honeymoon destinations
7. California – The golden state offers many honeymoon choices. There are large cities such as San Diego, San Francisco, and Los Angeles that have first rate hotels and restaurants. You can spend time at the beach or in rustic mountain towns. And for a truly romantic experience the Napa Valley with its vineyards and small town atmosphere.
8. The U.S. Virgin Islands – With beautiful white sand beaches and warm tropical waters these three islands are true romantic paradise. And since they are a U.S. territory you don’t need a passport. In fact any of the three islands, St. Thomas, St. Croix, or St. John is the perfect destination for a white sand wedding and honeymoon.
Puerto Rico honeymoon destinations
9. Puerto Rico – Another US territory in the Caribbean Puerto Rico offers all manner of amenities to the honeymooning couple. Scuba diving, snorkeling, marlin fishing, and many other activities for water enthusiasts abound. Then there is Rincon Beach and Resort, a 4 star resort known for its honeymoon packages.
10. New York City and Niagara Falls – The city that never sleeps and the great falls 500 miles to its north are both known as great honeymoon destinations. The city itself offers every amenity you can imagine with 5 star hotels and dining, Broadway shows, and shopping. A honeymoon in the Big Apple is hard to beat.
While you don’t have to go to one of these top ten honeymoon destinations be certain that you can’t go wrong if you do decide to visit anyone one of these destinations. In the end wherever you go with your loved one you will create a memory that will last for the rest of your lives together. [via]