Wedding comes in many themes, such as beach weddings or medieval weddings. Because of this, your flower girl’s dress should echo the theme as much as possible. There are many great accessories to choose from that play up the theme, such as leis for a beach wedding or flowered tiaras for a Renaissance theme. You have to make sure that the theme inspired dress fits well, and the accessories or the dress itself is not too cumbersome, especially for a younger flower girl.
Although flower girl dresses aren’t as expensive as the wedding dress or the bridesmaids’ dresses, they can still cost quite a bit of money. In most cases, the parents of the flower girl will pay for the dress, and they will probably love it if you keep their expenses down as much as possible. (more…)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jim Hjelm Bridal Gown Collection for Spring 2013
- Hayley Paige Bridal Gowns Spring 2013
- 2013 Premiere Collection of Paloma Blanca Wedding Dresses
- Palazzo Wedding Dresses 2013
- Nicole Miller Wedding Dresses