Many people said that white can be used as one of the classic wedding colors of general. Not every bride wants to have a floor-length princess dress as their dream wedding dress. In fact, there are some brides who opt for a tea length ivory wedding dress instead of the traditional white ball gown.
Modern brides have various choices of shapes and styles of wedding dress whether it is a colored dress or a retro ’40′s’ style, or even a gown covered in feathers and dyed pink. Infusing a little (or even a lot) of color becomes the current trend and style in wedding dresses. Modern brides have some choices such as beading, sequins, sashes and embroidery in black, red, blue and purple. (more…)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Some Vital Facts of Strapless Wedding Dress
- Jim Hjelm Bridal Gown Collection for Spring 2013
- Alvina Valenta Bridal Collection for Spring 2013
- Hayley Paige Bridal Gowns Spring 2013
- 2013 Premiere Collection of Paloma Blanca Wedding Dresses