While every bride wants her wedding bouquet and other flowers to be unique, some flowers are consistently popular. Knowing what these flowers are and why they’re a top choice for wedding flowers will help you plan your wedding floral arrangements to be unique and beautiful.
With all of these factors in mind, there are still many different flowers that are most popular for weddings. The top choices for wedding flowers include:
1. Rose: No other flower is as popular for weddings as the rose. With a wide range of sizes and colors available, this fragrant bloom is symbolic of love and passion, making it doubly popular for weddings.
2. Tulip: A beautiful spring bloom that is easily cultivated, the tulip is a sophisticated and sweet choice for weddings. Tulips symbolize happiness and also come in a range of colors and styles, giving brides many options for floral personalization. (more…)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wedding Flowers and Bridal Bouquets
- Wildflower Bouquets
- Wedding Bouquets and Their Meanings
- Additional Accents for Christmas Wedding Bouquets
- Christmas Wedding Bouquets