Curvy women or brides frequently obtain the short end of the stick when it comes to fashion. High fashion has long special the stick thin figures of models like Kate Moss, whose pre-pubescent body type came into vogue in the nineties when she was herself a teenager. There are some designers arguing that clothes simply fit better on a body that’s more like a clothing hanger than a real woman’s figure, and so for years and years, the pin thin frame has been in. Happily, things seem to be changing.
Within the past year, plus-size model Crystal Renn, who wrote a memoir, Hungry, about her struggles with eating disorders and body image in the modeling industry has become an in-demand body. Marie Claire magazine has a column written by curvy girl, Ashley Smith, and Vogue Italia lately featured a cover with three plus size models. (more…)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Some Vital Facts of Strapless Wedding Dress
- Jim Hjelm Bridal Gown Collection for Spring 2013
- Alvina Valenta Bridal Collection for Spring 2013
- Hayley Paige Bridal Gowns Spring 2013
- 2013 Premiere Collection of Paloma Blanca Wedding Dresses